Subject Areas on Research
- Costs of injury for scent signalling in a strepsirrhine primate.
- Decoding an olfactory mechanism of kin recognition and inbreeding avoidance in a primate.
- Eulemur, me lemur: the evolution of scent-signal complexity in a primate clade.
- HIV-1 specific IgA detected in vaginal secretions of HIV uninfected women participating in a microbicide trial in Southern Africa are primarily directed toward gp120 and gp140 specificities.
- Honest olfactory ornamentation in a female-dominant primate.
- Immunogenicity of a vaccine regimen composed of simian immunodeficiency virus DNA, rMVA, and viral particles administered to female rhesus macaques via four different mucosal routes.
- Social odours covary with bacterial community in the anal secretions of wild meerkats.
- Systemic administration of an HIV-1 broadly neutralizing dimeric IgA yields mucosal secretory IgA and virus neutralization.