Subject Areas on Research
- A Bayesian approach to joint analysis of multivariate longitudinal data and parametric accelerated failure time.
- Bayesian hierarchical model for multiple repeated measures and survival data: an application to Parkinson's disease.
- Clorgyline and deprenyl attenuate striatal malonate and 3-nitropropionic acid lesions.
- Does dopamine contribute to striatal damage caused by impaired mitochondrial function?
- Monoamine oxidase and catechol-O-methyltransferase activity in hamster and rat insulinomas.
- Pioglitazone in early Parkinson's disease: a phase 2, multicentre, double-blind, randomised trial.
- Selegiline transdermal system for the treatment of major depressive disorder: an 8-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled, flexible-dose titration trial.
- Single-blind, placebo phase-in trial of two escalating doses of selegiline in the chronic fatigue syndrome.