Subject Areas on Research
- A dimerized coiled-coil domain and an adjoining part of geminin interact with two sites on Cdt1 for replication inhibition.
- Antagonistic Growth Effects of Mercury and Selenium in Caenorhabditis elegans Are Chemical-Species-Dependent and Do Not Depend on Internal Hg/Se Ratios.
- Antioxidant Rescue of Selenomethionine-Induced Teratogenesis in Zebrafish Embryos.
- Crystallization of a fragment of human fibronectin: introduction of methionine by site-directed mutagenesis to allow phasing via selenomethionine.
- Effect of selenium and vitamin E on risk of prostate cancer and other cancers: the Selenium and Vitamin E Cancer Prevention Trial (SELECT).
- Initiating a structural study of 2-keto-3-deoxy-6-phosphogluconate aldolase from Escherichia coli.
- Maternal dietary exposure to selenium nanoparticle led to malformation in offspring.
- Parental dietary seleno-L-methionine exposure and resultant offspring developmental toxicity.
- Selenium toxicity: cause and effects in aquatic birds.
- Selenomethionine does not affect PSA secretion independent of its effect on LNCaP cell growth.
- Selenomethionine inhibits IL-1β inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) and cyclooxygenase 2 (COX2) expression in primary human chondrocytes.
- The value of diagnostic aids in detecting pancreas cancer.
- Vitamin E succinate inhibits human prostate cancer cell growth via modulating cell cycle regulatory machinery.
Keywords of People