Subject Areas on Research
- Alternative therapy use by psychiatric outpatients.
- Bowel patterns among subjects not seeking health care. Use of a questionnaire to identify a population with bowel dysfunction.
- Chronic pain and analgesic use in CKD: implications for patient safety.
- Concurrent substance abuse is associated with sexual risk behavior among adults seeking treatment for prescription opioid dependence.
- Drug-use patterns among black and nonblack community-dwelling elderly.
- Impact of inappropriate drug use on mortality and functional status in representative community dwelling elders.
- Laxative abuse as a cause for ammonium urate renal calculi.
- Motives and perceived consequences of nonmedical ADHD medication use by college students: are students treating themselves for attention problems?
- Patient-reported frequency of taking aspirin in a population with coronary artery disease.
- Patterns of NSAIDs Use and Their Association with Other Analgesic Use in CKD.
- Physician-patient communication about over-the-counter medications.
- Prevalence, reasons, perceived effects, and correlates of medical marijuana use: A review.
- Self-medication with non-prescribed pharmaceutical agents in an area of low malaria transmission in northern Tanzania: a community-based survey.
- The importance of conduct problems and depressive symptoms in predicting adolescent substance use.
- Urgency and fecal soiling in people with bowel dysfunction.
Keywords of People