Subject Areas on Research
- Factitious vesicocutaneous fistula: an enigma in diagnosis and treatment.
- Galanin antisense oligonucleotides reduce galanin levels in dorsal root ganglia and induce autotomy in rats after axotomy.
- Living on the edge: the current phenomenon of self-mutilation in adolescents.
- Special clinical problems in the management of psychiatric inpatients.
- Variety of self-injury: is the number of different methods of non-suicidal self-injury related to personality, psychopathology, or functions of self-injury?