Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of Glutamatergic Fibers in the Anterior NAc Shell Modulates Reward Activity in the aNAcSh, the Lateral Hypothalamus, and Medial Prefrontal Cortex and Transiently Stops Feeding.
- Behavioral effects of short-term administration of lithium and valproic acid in rats.
- Development of an observation method for assessing pain behavior in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Early developmental exposure to methylphenidate reduces cocaine-induced potentiation of brain stimulation reward in rats.
- Effects of a procedure derived from the overcorrection principle on manipulated and nonmanipulated behaviors.
- Operant self-stimulation of dopamine neurons in the substantia nigra.
- Paresthesias and EEG potentials evoked by stimulation of the dorsal funiculi in man.
- Source-monitoring deficits for self-generated stimuli in schizophrenia: multinomial modeling of data from three sources.