Subject Areas on Research
- A Pilot Study to Investigate the Relationship Between Interaural Differences in Temporal Bone Anatomy and Normal Variations in Caloric Asymmetry.
- Addition of the BMP4 antagonist, noggin, disrupts avian inner ear development.
- Anatomic Variations in Temporal Bones Affect the Intensity of Nystagmus During Warm Caloric Irrigation.
- Bmp4 is essential for the formation of the vestibular apparatus that detects angular head movements.
- Hearing outcomes after surgical plugging of the superior semicircular canal by a middle cranial fossa approach.
- Locomotor head movements and semicircular canal morphology in primates.
- Mutation of Rubie, a novel long non-coding RNA located upstream of Bmp4, causes vestibular malformation in mice.
- On "The influence of otolith dysfunction..." Murray et al. Phys ther. 2007;87:143-152.
- Posterior semicircular canal dehiscence: CT prevalence and clinical symptoms.
- Semicircular canal system in early primates.
- Three-dimensional computed tomographic analysis of the relationship between the arcuate eminence and the superior semicircular canal.
- Video Head Impulse Testing (vHIT) and the Assessment of Horizontal Semicircular Canal Function.
Keywords of People