Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemical actions of follice-stimulating hormone in the sertoli cell of the rat testis.
- Characterization of androgen receptor in Sertoli cell-enriched testis.
- Defects of prostate development and reproductive system in the estrogen receptor-alpha null male mice.
- Differentiation of fetal sertoli cells in the adult testis.
- Dysgenesis of testicular and streak gonads in the syndrome of mixed gonadal dysgenesis: perspective derived from a clinicopathologic analysis of twenty-one cases.
- FSH-induction of androgen binding protein in testes of Sertoli cell-only rats.
- Male germ cells and photoreceptors, both dependent on close cell-cell interactions, degenerate upon ClC-2 Cl(-) channel disruption.
- Morphological and biochemical changes which occur during postnatal development and maturation of the rat testis.
- Peritubular myoid cells are not the migrating population required for testis cord formation in the XY gonad.