Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemical and pharmacological characterization of the human bradykinin subtype 2 receptor produced in mammalian cells using the Semliki Forest virus system.
- Comparative analysis of the human angiotensin II type 1a receptor heterologously produced in insect cells and mammalian cells.
- Production and role of cytokines in the CNS of mice with acute viral encephalomyelitis.
- Protection of mice from Semliki Forest virus infection by lymphocytes treated with low levels of interferon.
- Significant protection against high-dose simian immunodeficiency virus challenge conferred by a new prime-boost vaccine regimen.
- The in vivo antiviral effect of CL246,738 is mediated by the independent induction of interferon-alpha and interferon-beta.
- Transmitted/founder simian immunodeficiency virus envelope sequences in vesicular stomatitis and Semliki forest virus vector immunized rhesus macaques.
- Treatment of intracranial alphavirus infections in mice by a combination of specific antibodies and an interferon inducer.
Keywords of People