Subject Areas on Research
- A distinctive subpopulation of medial septal slow-firing neurons promote hippocampal activation and theta oscillations.
- Effects of septal lesions on the courtship behavior of male ring doves (Streptopelia risoria).
- Evidence for an agonist independent down regulation of hippocampal muscarinic receptors in kindling.
- Extracellular-signal regulated kinase 1-dependent metabotropic glutamate receptor 5-induced long-term depression in the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis is disrupted by cocaine administration.
- Lesion-induced plasticity of high affinity choline uptake in the developing rat fascia dentata.
- Maternally responsive neurons in the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis and medial preoptic area: Putative circuits for regulating anxiety and reward.
- Medial septal benzodiazepine receptors modulate hippocampal evoked responses and long-term potentiation.
- Multilamellar bodies in alveolar septal cells.