Subject Areas on Research
- A study of the rat septohippocampal pathway using anterograde transport of horseradish peroxidase.
- Abnormalities of the corpus callosum in nonpsychotic children with chromosome 22q11 deletion syndrome.
- Altered distribution of choline acetyltransferase and acetylcholinesterase activities in the developing rat dentate gyrus following entorhinal lesion.
- Autoradiographic evidence that septohippocampal fibers reinnervate fascia dentata denervated by entorhinal lesion during development.
- Cholesterol granuloma of the lateral ventricle. Case report.
- Effects of septal lesions on the courtship behavior of male ring doves (Streptopelia risoria).
- Histochemical evidence of altered development of cholinergic fibers in the rat dentate gyrus following lesions. I. Time course after complete unilateral entorhinal lesion at various ages.
- Histochemical evidence of altered development of cholinergic fibers in the rat dentate gyrus following lesions. II. Effects of partial entorhinal and simultaneous multiple lesions.
- Interaction with CA4-derived fibers accounts for distribution of septohippocampal fibers in rat fascia dentata after entorhinal lesion.
- Kindled seizure-induced reduction of muscarinic cholinergic receptors in rat hippocampal formation: evidence for localization to dentate granule cells.
- MRI of corpus callosum and septum pellucidum in depression.
- Selective reinnervation of hippocampal area CA1 and the fascia dentata after destruction of CA3-CA4 afferents with kainic acid.