Subject Areas on Research
- A mathematical model gives insights into the effects of vitamin B-6 deficiency on 1-carbon and glutathione metabolism.
- Folate metabolism genes, dietary folate and response to antidepressant medications in late-life depression.
- Genetic variation in the one-carbon transfer pathway and ovarian cancer risk.
- In silico experimentation with a model of hepatic mitochondrial folate metabolism.
- Mimosine targets serine hydroxymethyltransferase.
- Polymorphisms and haplotypes of serine hydroxymethyltransferase and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: a case-control analysis.
- Polymorphisms of cytosolic serine hydroxymethyltransferase and risk of lung cancer: a case-control analysis.