Subject Areas on Research
- Colocalization of gadolinium-diethylene triamine pentaacetic acid with high-molecular-weight molecules after intracerebral convection-enhanced delivery in humans.
- Decreased cerebrospinal fluid absorption during abdominal insufflation.
- Evaluation of the accuracy of radionuclide measurement of regional pulmonary perfusion.
- Intraoperative relationships between regional myocardial distribution of bypass graft flow and the coronary collateral circulation.
- Plasma volume and sulfate spaces in acute combat casualties.
- The uptake of methyl mercury (203Hg) in different tissues related to its neurotoxic effects.
- Total circulating albumin deficits occurring with extensive surgical procedures.
Keywords of People