Subject Areas on Research
- A study of changes in the roentgenogram of the chest in experimental pulmonary embolism.
- Changes in the plasma volume ( 125 I-serum albumin label) and the total circulating erythrocyte mass ( 51 CrO 4 label) in Japanese quail treated with stilbestrol or with testosterone.
- Colocalization of gadolinium-diethylene triamine pentaacetic acid with high-molecular-weight molecules after intracerebral convection-enhanced delivery in humans.
- Decreased cerebrospinal fluid absorption during abdominal insufflation.
- Effect of age, sex, and egg laying on the total erythrocyte volume ( 51 CrO 4 label) and the plasma volume ( 125 I-serum albumin label) of Japanese quail.
- Evaluation of the accuracy of radionuclide measurement of regional pulmonary perfusion.
- Experimental and clinical observations on the natural history of pulmonary embolism.
- Intraoperative relationships between regional myocardial distribution of bypass graft flow and the coronary collateral circulation.
- Plasma volume and sulfate spaces in acute combat casualties.
- Radioactive ventilation scanning in the diagnosis of pulmonary embolism.
- Sympathetic neural influence on norepinephrine vasoconstriction in brain vessels.
- The uptake of methyl mercury (203Hg) in different tissues related to its neurotoxic effects.
- Total circulating albumin deficits occurring with extensive surgical procedures.
Keywords of People