Subject Areas on Research
- A fatal x-linked recessive reticuloendothelial syndrome with hyperglobulinemia. X-linked recessive reticuloendotheliosis.
- C3b binding, but not its breakdown, is affected by the structure of the O-antigen polysaccharide in lipopolysaccharide from Salmonellae.
- Comparative albumin determinations in ducks, chickens, and turkeys by electrophoretic and dye-binding methods.
- LOCALIZATION OF IMMUNOGLOBULINS IN CHRONIC THYROIDITIS.
- Simple and sensitive assay employing stable reagents for quantification of plasminogen activator.
- The use of conglutinin in a quantitative assay for the presence of cell-bound C3bi and evidence that a single molecule of C3bi is capable of binding conglutinin.