Subject Areas on Research
- Body shape ideals across gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, race, and age in personal advertisements
- Brain development, song learning and mate choice in birds: a review and experimental test of the "nutritional stress hypothesis".
- Effects of situational stress and sex roles on the attribution of psychological disorder.
- Evidence for sexuality in the opportunistic fungal pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus.
- Gender and estrogen supplementation increases severity of experimental choroidal neovascularization.
- Heterogeneity in symptom profiles among older adults diagnosed with major depression.
- Identification of the sex genes in an early diverged fungus.
- Medical problems associated with aging.
- Microbial genetics: Love the one you're with.
- Nonrecursive models of labor force participation, fertility behavior and sex role attitudes.
- On the origin of meiotic reproduction: a genetic modifier model.
- Sex differences in the antecedents and consequences of retirement.
- Sex preference and third birth intervals in a traditional Indian society.
- Sexual division and the new mythology: Goethe and Schelling.
- Sexual reproduction and the evolution of microbial pathogens.
- Sexual reproduction between partners of the same mating type in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Social and sexual activity after cardiac surgery. A report of the first 6 months.
- The Evolution of Sex is Tempered by Costly Hybridization in Boechera (Rock Cress).
- The relationship of gender to pain, pain behavior, and disability in osteoarthritis patients: the role of catastrophizing.
Keywords of People
- Fulkerson, Mary, Professor Emerita of Theology, Divinity School
- O'Connor, Christopher Michael, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology