Subject Areas on Research
- Barring gene expression after XIST: maintaining facultative heterochromatin on the inactive X.
- Chromatin of the Barr body: histone and non-histone proteins associated with or excluded from the inactive X chromosome.
- Lymphedema in Noonan's syndrome.
- Nuclear chromatin determination in amniotic fluid cells for prenatal sex prediction in the macaque.
- Response of bone marrow to MC29 avian leukosis virus in vitro.
- The human XIST gene: analysis of a 17 kb inactive X-specific RNA that contains conserved repeats and is highly localized within the nucleus.
- Turner phenotype in mother and daughter.