Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of five-factor personality dimensions in males with sexual dysfunction and males with paraphilia.
- A randomized pilot trial of a telephone-based couples intervention for physical intimacy and sexual concerns in colorectal cancer.
- Coping with sexual concerns after cancer: the use of flexible coping.
- Does the quality of safetalk motivational interviewing counseling predict sexual behavior outcomes among people living with HIV?
- Of more than one mind: obstetrician-gynecologists' approaches to morally controversial decisions in sexual and reproductive healthcare.
- Pilot feasibility study of a telephone-based couples intervention for physical intimacy and sexual concerns in colorectal cancer.
- SafeTalk, a multicomponent, motivational interviewing-based, safer sex counseling program for people living with HIV/AIDS: a qualitative assessment of patients' views.
- The five-factor model of personality and sexual functioning in outpatient men and women.