Subject Areas on Research
- African American grandparents' and adolescent grandchildren's sexuality communication.
- Associations between patterns of emerging sexual behavior and young adult reproductive health.
- Gender differences in the risk of HIV infection among persons reporting abstinence, monogamy, and multiple sexual partners in northern Tanzania.
- Obstetrician-gynecologists' beliefs about safe-sex and abstinence counseling.
- Pediatricians are more supportive of the human papillomavirus vaccine than the general public.