Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormal postnatal maintenance of elevated DLK1 transcript levels in callipyge sheep.
- Acute mycotoxicosis in sheep: field cases.
- Ectopic Expression of Retrotransposon-Derived PEG11/RTL1 Contributes to the Callipyge Muscular Hypertrophy.
- Ectopic expression of DLK1 protein in skeletal muscle of padumnal heterozygotes causes the callipyge phenotype.
- Identification of the single base change causing the callipyge muscle hypertrophy phenotype, the only known example of polar overdominance in mammals.
- Storage of bluetongue virus-infected Culicoides variipennis.
- The effect of repeated blood meals infective for bluetongue on the infection rate of Culicoides variipennis.
- Zinc deficiency in sheep: field cases.