Subject Areas on Research
- Bacterial contamination associated with estuarine shoreline development
- Bringing molecular tools into environmental resource management: untangling the molecules to policy pathway.
- Economics. Sustainability and global seafood.
- Evaluating ergonomic stresses in North Carolina commercial crab pot and gill net fishermen.
- Interannual variability in the timing of New England shellfish toxicity and relationships to environmental forcing.
- Occurrence of contaminants of emerging concern in mussels (Mytilus spp.) along the California coast and the influence of land use, storm water discharge, and treated wastewater effluent.
- The geography of mercury and PCBs in North Carolina's local seafood.