Subject Areas on Research
- Diagnostic value of indirect hemagglutination in the seroepidemiology of Shigella infections.
- Epidemic Shiga bacillus dysentery in Central America. II. Epidemiologic studies in 1969.
- Epidemic shiga-bacillus dysentery in Central America. Evolution of the outbreak in El Salvador, 1969-70.
- Shigella dysenteriae modulates BMP pathway to induce mucin gene expression in vivo and in vitro.
- Shigellosis in the United States: five-year review of nationwide surveillance, 1964-1968.