Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of temperament in nonhuman apes and human infants.
- Continuities and consequences of interactional styles across the life course.
- Daylength during pregnancy and shyness in children: results from northern and southern hemispheres.
- Role of self-presentation in the health practices of a sample of Irish adolescents.
- Subtypes of social withdrawal in early childhood: sociometric status and social-cognitive differences across four years.
- The Interaction Anxiousness Scale: construct and criterion-related validity.
- The functional significance of shyness in anorexia nervosa.
- Young children show the bystander effect in helping situations.