Subject Areas on Research
- Genome-wide association study of bipolar I disorder in the Han Chinese population.
- Glycolipids and glycosyltransferases in permanent cell lines established from human medulloblastomas.
- Identification of new susceptibility loci for IgA nephropathy in Han Chinese.
- Isolation and characterization of biliary epithelial cells from rainbow trout liver.
- Targeted deletion of GD3 synthase protects against MPTP-induced neurodegeneration.
- Terminal N-linked galactose is the primary receptor for adeno-associated virus 9.
- The B lymphocyte surface antigen CD75 is not an alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase but is a carbohydrate antigen, the production of which requires the enzyme.
- The HB-6, CDw75, and CD76 differentiation antigens are unique cell-surface carbohydrate determinants generated by the beta-galactoside alpha 2,6-sialyltransferase.