Subject Areas on Research
- Family care in the coronary care unit: an analysis of clinical nurse specialist intervention.
- Impact of childhood cancer on healthy school-age siblings.
- Impact of pediatric cancer on family relationships.
- Late-life sibling relationships: does race affect typological distribution?
- Marrow transplantation from HLA-identical siblings for treatment of aplastic anemia: is exposure to marrow donor blood products 24 hours before high-dose cyclophosphamide needed for successful engraftment?
- Origins of individual differences in theory of mind: from nature to nurture?
- Parental Communication and Experiences and Knowledge of Adolescent Siblings of Children with 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome.
- Quality of Sibling Relationships in Maltreated Youth Residing in Out-of-Home-Care.
- Relationship classification using grade of membership analysis: a typology of sibling relationships in later life.
- Safe, stable, nurturing relationships break the intergenerational cycle of abuse: a prospective nationally representative cohort of children in the United Kingdom.
- Sibling relationships in old age: a typology.
- Towards a genetic theory for the evolution of the sex ratio. III. Parental and sibling control of brood investment ratio under partial sib-mating.
Keywords of People
- Gold, Deborah T., Professor Emeritus in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry, Child & Family Mental Health & Community Psychiatry