Subject Areas on Research
- A surface of Escherichia coli sigma 70 required for promoter function and antitermination by phage lambda Q protein.
- Antitermination by bacteriophage lambda Q protein.
- C-terminally truncated derivatives of Escherichia coli Hfq are proficient in riboregulation.
- Global gene expression of Prochlorococcus ecotypes in response to changes in nitrogen availability.
- Global transcriptional and proteomic analysis of the Sig1 heat shock regulon of Deinococcus radiodurans.
- Involvement of two putative alternative sigma factors in stress response of the radioresistant bacterium Deinococcus radiodurans.
- Outer membrane vesicle production by Escherichia coli is independent of membrane instability.
- Recognition of β-strand motifs by RseB is required for σ(E) activity in Escherichia coli.
- Substitutions in bacteriophage T4 AsiA and Escherichia coli sigma(70) that suppress T4 motA activation mutations.
- The crystal structure of the RsbN-σBldN complex from Streptomyces venezuelae defines a new structural class of anti-σ factor.
Keywords of People