Subject Areas on Research
- Barnacle reattachment: a tool for studying barnacle adhesion.
- Biological removal of siloxanes from landfill and digester gases: opportunities and challenges.
- Fabrication and evaluation of conductive elastomer electrodes for neural stimulation.
- Modification of Silicone Elastomer Surfaces with Zwitterionic Polymers: Short-Term Fouling Resistance and Triggered Biofouling Release.
- Sphingolipid Metabolic Pathway Impacts Thiazide Diuretics Blood Pressure Response: Insights From Genomics, Metabolomics, and Lipidomics.
- The effects of model polysiloxane and fouling-release coatings on embryonic development of a sea urchin (Arbacia punctulata) and a fish (Oryzias latipes).