Subject Areas on Research
- Antimicrobial effects of commercial silver nanoparticles are attenuated in natural streamwater and sediment.
- Comparative toxicity of silver nanoparticles on oxidative stress and DNA damage in the nematode, Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Effect of inhibitors of arachidonic acid metabolism on corneal neovascularization in the rat.
- Fontana-Masson stain in fungal infections.
- Intracellular trafficking pathways in silver nanoparticle uptake and toxicity in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Low concentrations of silver nanoparticles in biosolids cause adverse ecosystem responses under realistic field scenario.
- Management of epistaxis in patients with ventricular assist device: a retrospective review.
- Proteome analysis of the rat cornea during angiogenesis.
- Rapid preparation and characterization of uniform, large, spherical Ag particles through a simple wet-chemical route.
- Silver Nitrate-coated versus Standard Indwelling Pleural Catheter for Malignant Effusions: The SWIFT Randomized Trial.
- Silver ions increase auxin efflux independently of effects on ethylene response.
- Silver nanoparticle toxicity is related to coating materials and disruption of sodium concentration regulation.
- Surface-enhanced Raman scattering molecular sentinel nanoprobes for viral infection diagnostics.
- The effect of angiostatic steroids and beta-cyclodextrin tetradecasulfate on corneal neovascularization in the rat.
- Uptake of silver nanoparticles and toxicity to early life stages of Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes): effect of coating materials.
Keywords of People
- Meyer, Joel, Associate Professor of Environmental Genomics in the Division of Environmental Sciences and Policy, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative