Subject Areas on Research
- Chimeric Sindbis/eastern equine encephalitis vaccine candidates are highly attenuated and immunogenic in mice.
- Chimeric alphavirus vaccine candidates for chikungunya.
- Conversion of Bcl-2 to a Bax-like death effector by caspases.
- Effect of alternating passage on adaptation of sindbis virus to vertebrate and invertebrate cells.
- Evidence that ribavirin is transported in Aedes albopictus cells by the nucleoside transport system.
- Inhibition of nitric oxide synthesis increases mortality in Sindbis virus encephalitis.
- Intracerebral cytokine mRNA expression during fatal and nonfatal alphavirus encephalitis suggests a predominant type 2 T cell response.
- Phorbol ester promotes endocytosis by activating a factor involved in endosome fusion.