Subject Areas on Research
- An improved technique for producing ventricular hypertrophy with a subcoronary valvular aortic stenosis model.
- An interesting finding during transesophageal echocardiographic assessment of the mitral valve.
- Anomalous origin of the right coronary artery from the left coronary sinus: case report and review of surgical treatments.
- Aorto-cavitary fistulous tract formation in infective endocarditis: clinical and echocardiographic features of 76 cases and risk factors for mortality.
- B cell depletion reduces the development of atherosclerosis in mice.
- Fate of the autologous tri-cusp-valved pericardial conduit in the right ventricular outflow tract of growing pigs.
- Intraoperative usefulness of transesophageal echocardiography: detection of unsuspected rupture of an aneurysm of the sinus of Valsalva.
- Long-term outcome and impact of surgery on adults with coronary arteries originating from the opposite coronary cusp.
- Machine-learning phenotypic classification of bicuspid aortopathy.
- Radiofrequency Ablation in the Sinus of Valsalva for Ventricular Arrhythmia in Pediatric Patients.
- Reimplantation technique (David operation) for multiple sinus of valsalva aneurysms.
- Simultaneous biplane coronary and pulmonary arteriography: a novel technique for defining the course of an anomalous left main coronary artery originating from the right sinus of Valsalva.
- Successful percutaneous coronary intervention with stent implantation in anomalous right coronary arteries arising from the left sinus of valsalva: a report of two cases.
- Two-dimensional echocardiographic identification of sinus of Valsalva-right heart fistula due to infective endocarditis.
- Utility of magnetic resonance imaging in cardiac venous anatomic variants.
Keywords of People