Subject Areas on Research
- 4,4'-Diisothiocyanatostilbene-2,2'-disulfonic acid inhibits CD3-T cell antigen receptor-stimulated Ca2+ influx in human T lymphocytes.
- Agonist-dependent potentiation of vanilloid receptor transient receptor potential vanilloid type 1 function by stilbene derivatives.
- Characterization of UDP-glucuronic acid transport in rat liver microsomal vesicles with photoaffinity analogs.
- Effects of chemical group specific reagents on sodium entry and the amiloride binding site in frog skin: evidence for separate sites.
- Regulation of membrane chloride currents in rat bile duct epithelial cells.
- Two embryonic, tissue-specific molecules identified by a double-label immunofluorescence technique for monoclonal antibodies.
- Two kinetically-distinct components of UDP-glucuronic acid transport in rat liver endoplasmic reticulum.