Subject Areas on Research
- Aortic atresia with visceral situs inversus with mirror-image dextrocardia.
- Discordant organ laterality in monozygotic twins with primary ciliary dyskinesia.
- Mutations in INVS encoding inversin cause nephronophthisis type 2, linking renal cystic disease to the function of primary cilia and left-right axis determination.
- Nephrocystin-3 is required for ciliary function in zebrafish embryos.
- Pitchfork regulates primary cilia disassembly and left-right asymmetry.
Keywords of People