Subject Areas on Research
- Classifying intergral stimuli.
- Conflict monitoring in the human anterior cingulate cortex during selective attention to global and local object features.
- Cue-invariant networks for figure and background processing in human visual cortex.
- Discrete and dynamic scaling of the size of continuous graphic movements of parkinsonian patients and elderly controls.
- Effects of dimensional redundancy on visual discrimination.
- How much does number matter to a monkey (Macaca mulatta)?
- Impaired modulation of attention and emotion in schizophrenia.
- Linking object boundaries at scale: a common mechanism for size and shape judgments.
- On measuring fuzziness: a comment on "A fuzzy set approach to modifiers and vagueness in natural language".
- Respecting cultural values of toddler weight perception while discouraging parental overfeeding.
- Shared system for ordering small and large numbers in monkeys and humans.
- Size contrast and assimilation explained by the statistics of natural scene geometry.
- Size matters: how age and reaching experiences shape infants' preferences for different sized objects.
- Spontaneous analog number representations in 3-year-old children.
- Tacit knowledge and the effect of pattern configuration on mental scanning.
Keywords of People