Subject Areas on Research
- Classifying intergral stimuli.
- Conflict monitoring in the human anterior cingulate cortex during selective attention to global and local object features.
- Cue-invariant networks for figure and background processing in human visual cortex.
- Effects of dimensional redundancy on visual discrimination.
- Impaired modulation of attention and emotion in schizophrenia.
- Linking object boundaries at scale: a common mechanism for size and shape judgments.
- Perceived length and the Craik-O'Brien illusion.
- Respecting cultural values of toddler weight perception while discouraging parental overfeeding.
- Size contrast and assimilation explained by the statistics of natural scene geometry.
- Size matters: how age and reaching experiences shape infants' preferences for different sized objects.
- Tacit knowledge and the effect of pattern configuration on mental scanning.
Keywords of People