Subject Areas on Research
- 17th Century Variola Virus Reveals the Recent History of Smallpox.
- A process for sentinel case review to assess causal relationships between smallpox vaccination and adverse outcomes, 2003-2004.
- Bioterrorism and electron microscopic differentiation of poxviruses from herpesviruses: dos and don'ts.
- Chemical-Biological Terrorism and Its Impact on Children.
- Modified Vaccinia Ankara Virus Vaccination Provides Long-Term Protection against Nasal Rabbitpox Virus Challenge.
- Safety and immunogenicity of IMVAMUNE® smallpox vaccine using different strategies for a post event scenario.
- Sex difference in immune response to vaccination: A participant-level meta-analysis of randomized trials of IMVAMUNE smallpox vaccine.
- Sources of bioterrorism information among emergency physicians during the 2001 anthrax outbreak.