Subject Areas on Research
- 17th Century Variola Virus Reveals the Recent History of Smallpox.
- A process for sentinel case review to assess causal relationships between smallpox vaccination and adverse outcomes, 2003-2004.
- HLA-A2-restricted human CD8(+) cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses to a novel epitope in vaccinia virus that is conserved among orthopox viruses.
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection despite prior immunization with a recombinant envelope vaccine regimen.
- Modified Vaccinia Ankara Virus Vaccination Provides Long-Term Protection against Nasal Rabbitpox Virus Challenge.
- Monitoring the safety of a smallpox vaccination program in the United States: report of the joint Smallpox Vaccine Safety Working Group of the advisory committee on immunization practices and the Armed Forces Epidemiological Board.
- Myopericarditis following smallpox vaccination among vaccinia-naive US military personnel.
- Positive relationship of clinical and serologic responses to vaccinia melanoma oncolysate.
- Reducing the dose of smallpox vaccine reduces vaccine-associated morbidity without reducing vaccination success rates or immune responses.
- Safety and immunogenicity of IMVAMUNE® smallpox vaccine using different strategies for a post event scenario.
- Sex difference in immune response to vaccination: A participant-level meta-analysis of randomized trials of IMVAMUNE smallpox vaccine.
Keywords of People