Subject Areas on Research
- 17th Century Variola Virus Reveals the Recent History of Smallpox.
- Alterations in cardiac output in fetuses with congenital heart disease.
- HLA-A2-restricted human CD8(+) cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses to a novel epitope in vaccinia virus that is conserved among orthopox viruses.
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection despite prior immunization with a recombinant envelope vaccine regimen.
- Human rights and fair access to COVID-19 vaccines: the International AIDS Society-Lancet Commission on Health and Human Rights.
- Modified Vaccinia Ankara Virus Vaccination Provides Long-Term Protection against Nasal Rabbitpox Virus Challenge.
- Positive relationship of clinical and serologic responses to vaccinia melanoma oncolysate.
- Reducing the dose of smallpox vaccine reduces vaccine-associated morbidity without reducing vaccination success rates or immune responses.
- Safety and immunogenicity of IMVAMUNE® smallpox vaccine using different strategies for a post event scenario.
- Sex difference in immune response to vaccination: A participant-level meta-analysis of randomized trials of IMVAMUNE smallpox vaccine.
- The origins and genomic diversity of American Civil War Era smallpox vaccine strains.