Subject Areas on Research
- 17th Century Variola Virus Reveals the Recent History of Smallpox.
- Bioterrorism and electron microscopic differentiation of poxviruses from herpesviruses: dos and don'ts.
- Poxvirus genomes encode a secreted, soluble protein that preferentially inhibits beta chemokine activity yet lacks sequence homology to known chemokine receptors.
- Reducing the dose of smallpox vaccine reduces vaccine-associated morbidity without reducing vaccination success rates or immune responses.
- Safety and immunogenicity of IMVAMUNE® smallpox vaccine using different strategies for a post event scenario.