Subject Areas on Research
- Anesthetic safety always an issue with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Case 3: Increased Snoring in a 7-year-old Boy.
- Cranial base considerations between apnoeics and non-apnoeic snorers, and associated effects of long-term mandibular advancement on condylar and natural head position.
- Cross-sectional and longitudinal associations between objectively measured sleep duration and body mass index: the CARDIA Sleep Study.
- Dental and occlusal changes during mandibular advancement splint therapy in sleep disordered patients.
- Does this patient have obstructive sleep apnea?: The Rational Clinical Examination systematic review.
- Prevalence and types of sleep disturbances acutely after traumatic brain injury.
- Sleep apnea symptoms and risk of temporomandibular disorder: OPPERA cohort.