Subject Areas on Research
- A Trial of Wound Irrigation in the Initial Management of Open Fracture Wounds.
- Allergens in Medical Hand Skin Cleansers.
- Antibacterial soap use impacts skin microbial communities in rural Madagascar.
- Assessment of metals in cosmetics commonly used in Saudi Arabia.
- Direct observation of hygiene in a Peruvian shantytown: not enough handwashing and too little water.
- Hand hygiene during COVID-19: Recommendations from the American Contact Dermatitis Society.
- Importance of vertebrate viruses for choosing hand antiseptics with virucidal efficacy.