Subject Areas on Research
- Acculturation, social alienation, and depressed mood in midlife women from the former Soviet Union.
- An emerging schizophrenic syndrome.
- Behavior patterns of socially rejected and neglected preadolescents: the roles of social approach and aggression.
- Cynicism and paranoid alienation in the Cook and Medley HO Scale.
- Facial expressions and EEG in infants of intrusive and withdrawn mothers with depressive symptoms.
- Peer victimization and social alienation: Predicting deviant peer affiliation in middle school
- Personality and oral health.
- Predictors and consequences of aggressive-withdrawn problem profiles in early grade school.
- Psychological Symptoms and Social Functioning Following Repair of Obstetric Fistula in a Low-Income Setting.
- Why does social exclusion hurt? The relationship between social and physical pain.
Keywords of People