Subject Areas on Research
- Children's perceptions of deviance and disorder.
- Conformity development as a function of self-blame.
- Developmental trajectories of boys' and girls' delinquency: sex differences and links to later adolescent outcomes.
- Impact of perceived consensus on stereotypes about obese people: a new approach for reducing bias.
- Religious affiliation and psychiatric disorder among Protestant baby boomers.
- Religious practices and alcoholism in a southern adult population.
- Taming the wilderness: the lifestyle improvement movement in rural Japan, 1925-1965.
- The role of social norms and friends' influences on unhealthy weight-control behaviors among adolescent girls.