Subject Areas on Research
- Can group interventions facilitate forgiveness of an ex-spouse? A randomized clinical trial.
- Differential susceptibility to adolescent externalizing trajectories: examining the interplay between CHRM2 and peer group antisocial behavior.
- Family representative payeeship and violence risk in severe mental illness.
- Obesogenic Behavior and Weight-Based Stigma in Popular Children's Movies, 2012 to 2015.
- Pass the popcorn: "obesogenic" behaviors and stigma in children's movies.
- Psychiatric impairment, social contact, and violent behavior: evidence from a study of outpatient-committed persons with severe mental disorder.
- Psychosocial aspects of substance abuse by clients with severe mental illness.
- The Role of Self-Control and Early Adolescents' Friendships in the Development of Externalizing Behavior: The SNARE Study.