Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Childhood Blood Lead Levels With Cognitive Function and Socioeconomic Status at Age 38 Years and With IQ Change and Socioeconomic Mobility Between Childhood and Adulthood.
- Coronary heart disease in black Americans: suggestions for research on psychosocial factors.
- Freedom and evolution in the dynamics of social systems.
- Genetic analysis of social-class mobility in five longitudinal studies.
- Maternal upward socioeconomic mobility and black-white disparities in infant birthweight.
- Potential demographic contributions to gerontology.
Keywords of People