Subject Areas on Research
- Brave New World of human-rights DNA collection.
- Closing the gaps: developmental psychopathology as a training model for clinical child psychology.
- Direct Participation in and Indirect Exposure to the Occupy Central Movement and Depressive Symptoms: A Longitudinal Study of Hong Kong Adults.
- Domestic helpers as frontline workers in China's home-based elder care: A systematic review.
- Longitudinal Patterns and Predictors of Depression Trajectories Related to the 2014 Occupy Central/Umbrella Movement in Hong Kong.
- Mental health and psychosocial problems in the aftermath of the Nepal earthquakes: findings from a representative cluster sample survey.
- No: it is dangerous to ask psychiatrists to enforce social policy.
- On the perpetuation of ignorance: system dependence, system justification, and the motivated avoidance of sociopolitical information.
- Social and emotional impact of diabetic retinopathy: a review.
- Social stressors associated with antepartum depressive symptoms in low-income African American women.
- Somali and Oromo refugees: correlates of torture and trauma history.
- The protective effects of neighborhood collective efficacy on British children growing up in deprivation: a developmental analysis.
- Traumatic childhood experiences in the 21st century: broadening and building on the ACE studies with data from the National Child Traumatic Stress Network.
- Under the skin: using theories from biology and the social sciences to explore the mechanisms behind the black-white health gap.
Keywords of People