Subject Areas on Research
- Data discovery with DATS: exemplar adoptions and lessons learned.
- Design and update of a classification system: the UCSD map of science.
- Educational differences in health risks and illness over the life course: a test of cumulative disadvantage theory.
- Integrating genetics and social science: genetic risk scores.
- Mortality in Italy: contours of a century of evolution.
- Multicollinearity in hierarchical linear models.
- Prescriptions for justice: using social accounts to legitimate the exercise of professional control.
- Some general relationships in population dynamics.
- The Boserup theory of agricultural growth: a model for anthropological economics.
- The marketing of dissolvable tobacco: social science and public policy research needs.
- Tracking biocultural pathways in population health: the value of biomarkers.
- Translating upwards: linking the neural and social sciences via neuroeconomics.
- Under the skin: using theories from biology and the social sciences to explore the mechanisms behind the black-white health gap.
Keywords of People