Subject Areas on Research
- Anxiety as a predictor and outcome variable in the multimodal treatment study of children with ADHD (MTA).
- Effectiveness of a social relations intervention program for aggressive and nonaggressive, rejected children.
- From the psychiatric hospital to the community: integrating conditional release and contingency management.
- Psychosocial aspects of substance abuse by clients with severe mental illness.
- Psychosocial treatment strategies in the MTA study: rationale, methods, and critical issues in design and implementation.