Subject Areas on Research
- Analytic Advances in Social Networks and Health in the Twenty-First Century.
- Epidemiologists, our patient is society.
- Excluding the poor from accessing biomedical literature: a rights violation that impedes global health.
- HIV Infection and AIDS in the Deep South.
- Health care and equality of opportunity.
- Medicine, diet and moral regulation: Foucault's impact on medical sociology.
- Patterns of obesogenic neighborhood features and adolescent weight: a comparison of statistical approaches.
- Race-ethnicity and health trajectories: tests of three hypotheses across multiple groups and health outcomes.
- Stigma, social inequality, and HIV risk disclosure among Dominican male sex workers.
Keywords of People
- Frazier, Cleothia, Postdoctoral Scholar, Center for the Study of Aging and Human Development
- West, Jessica, Postdoctoral Scholar, Center for the Study of Aging and Human Development