Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of socioeconomic and racial residential segregation on preterm birth: a cautionary tale of structural confounding.
- Epidemiologists, our patient is society.
- Excluding the poor from accessing biomedical literature: a rights violation that impedes global health.
- HIV Infection and AIDS in the Deep South.
- Health care and equality of opportunity.
- Medicine, diet and moral regulation: Foucault's impact on medical sociology.
- Off the couch and on the move: global public health and the medicalisation of nature.
- Patterns of obesogenic neighborhood features and adolescent weight: a comparison of statistical approaches.
- Race-ethnicity and health trajectories: tests of three hypotheses across multiple groups and health outcomes.
- Social moral epistemology.
- The medicalization of society: is there a way to turn back?
Keywords of People