Subject Areas on Research
- Beryllium(II) binding to ATP and ADP: potentiometric determination of the thermodynamic constants and implications for in vivo toxicity.
- Cause of CO poisoning, relation to halogenated agents still not clear.
- Comparison of three methods for decontamination of faeces for isolation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Deposition of silver nanoparticles in geochemically heterogeneous porous media: predicting affinity from surface composition analysis.
- Differential sensitivity of chromium-mediated DNA interstrand crosslinks and DNA-protein crosslinks to disruption by alkali and EDTA.
- Seeing is believing.
- The growth mechanism of copper nanowires and their properties in flexible, transparent conducting films.
- The measurement of morphine in the hair of heroin abusers.