Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of endodontic procedures on root dentin permeability.
- Effect of point-of-use disinfection, flocculation and combined flocculation-disinfection on drinking water quality in western Kenya.
- Effectiveness of targeted enhanced terminal room disinfection on hospital-wide acquisition and infection with multidrug-resistant organisms and Clostridium difficile: a secondary analysis of a multicentre cluster randomised controlled trial with crossover design (BETR Disinfection).
- Enhanced terminal room disinfection and acquisition and infection caused by multidrug-resistant organisms and Clostridium difficile (the Benefits of Enhanced Terminal Room Disinfection study): a cluster-randomised, multicentre, crossover study.
- Household based treatment of drinking water with flocculant-disinfectant for preventing diarrhoea in areas with turbid source water in rural western Kenya: cluster randomised controlled trial.
- TRPA1 is a major oxidant sensor in murine airway sensory neurons.