Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of the antiabsence effects of SCH 50911, a GABA-B receptor antagonist, in the lethargic mouse, gamma-hydroxybutyrate, and pentylenetetrazole models.
- Concurrent use of methamphetamine, MDMA, LSD, ketamine, GHB, and flunitrazepam among American youths.
- Effect of γ-hydroxybutyrate (Xyrem) on locus coeruleus activity as measured by pupillometry in a patient with narcolepsy.
- Effects of gamma hydroxybutyric acid on inhibition and excitation in rat neocortex.
- Effects of sustained gamma-hydroxybutyrate treatments on spontaneous and evoked firing activity of locus coeruleus norepinephrine neurons.
- Further evidence supporting the use of sodium oxybate for the treatment of cataplexy: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study in 228 patients.
- Metabolism of γ-hydroxybutyrate in perfused rat livers.
- Neurobiological and immunogenetic aspects of narcolepsy: Implications for pharmacotherapy.
- Pediatric narcolepsy.
- Restoration of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator function by splicing modulation.
- Sodium oxybate relieves pain and improves function in fibromyalgia syndrome: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter clinical trial.
- Weight loss in narcolepsy patients treated with sodium oxybate.
- [The sodium oxybutyrate and nooglutil correction of dopamine release in the striatum of prenatally alcoholized rat pups].
Keywords of People