Subject Areas on Research
- Concurrent use of methamphetamine, MDMA, LSD, ketamine, GHB, and flunitrazepam among American youths.
- Effect of γ-hydroxybutyrate (Xyrem) on locus coeruleus activity as measured by pupillometry in a patient with narcolepsy.
- Effects of gamma hydroxybutyric acid on inhibition and excitation in rat neocortex.
- Further evidence supporting the use of sodium oxybate for the treatment of cataplexy: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study in 228 patients.
- Incidence and duration of common, early-onset adverse events occurring during 2 randomized, placebo-controlled, phase 3 studies of sodium oxybate in participants with narcolepsy.
- Metabolism of γ-hydroxybutyrate in perfused rat livers.
- Pediatric narcolepsy.
- Restoration of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator function by splicing modulation.
- Weight loss in narcolepsy patients treated with sodium oxybate.
Keywords of People
- Wu, Li-Tzy, Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine