Subject Areas on Research
- A dose-volume-based tool for evaluating and ranking IMRT treatment plans.
- Computational analysis of core promoters in the Drosophila genome.
- Customized document validation to support a flexible XML-based knowledge management framework.
- Design and implementation of a comprehensive outpatient Results Manager.
- Design and pilot evaluation of a system to develop computer-based site-specific practice guidelines from decision models.
- Development of an automated Selvester Scoring System for estimating the size of myocardial infarction from the electrocardiogram.
- Evaluation of software for registration of contrast-enhanced brain MR images in patients with glioblastoma multiforme.
- Functional cardiac CT and MR: effects of heart rate and software applications on measurement validity.
- Predicting restenosis of drug-eluting stents placed in real-world clinical practice: derivation and validation of a risk model from the EVENT registry.
- Quantitative comparison and evaluation of software packages for assessment of abdominal adipose tissue distribution by magnetic resonance imaging.
- Recruitment of research participants through the Internet.
- Reliability analysis framework for computer-assisted medical decision systems.
- Specificity for each of the 46 criteria of the Selvester QRS score for electrocardiographic myocardial scar sizing in left bundle branch block.
- Using qualitative studies to improve the usability of an EMR.
Keywords of People