Subject Areas on Research
- Broadband optical antireflection enhancement by integrating antireflective nanoislands with silicon nanoconical-frustum arrays.
- Comparative environmental and economic analysis of conventional and nanofluid solar hot water technologies.
- High-efficiency solar cell with Earth-abundant liquid-processed absorber.
- Residential Solar PV Systems in the Carolinas: Opportunities and Outcomes.
- Solar-powered hearing aids for children with impaired hearing in Vietnam: a pilot study.
- Solution-processed, antimony-doped tin oxide colloid films enable high-performance TiO2 photoanodes for water splitting.
- State of knowledge about energy development impacts on North American rangelands: An integrative approach.
- Where Is the Electronic Oscillator Strength? Mapping Oscillator Strength across Molecular Absorption Spectra.
Keywords of People